NemesisS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ix'Aerns info and maps.

Go down

Ix'Aerns info and maps. Empty Ix'Aerns info and maps.

Post  Admin Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 pm

This is not all mine I have got this info from all over the net and taken what I liked. Pics’ and Maps and taken from lots of websites just thought it was a good idea to post this information to help our LS in sea.

The Ix’aerns
Ix'Aerns info and maps. Ixaern_Monk
Ix'Aern - Hu'Xzoi

Around 11000HP
• Popped by trading 1-3 High-Quality Aern Organs to a ??? at G-7 or (I-7) in the basement of Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi. The ??? does not move, and repops (with equal probability on each side) 15 minutes after the Ix'aern is defeated.
• Using more organs pops more NM's and increases its drop rate:
o If you trade 1 organ, only the Ix'Aern will pop. (33% drop rate on either item)
o If you trade 2 organs, a Qn'aern will also pop (either RDM or WHM). (66% drop rate on either item)
o If you trade 3 organs, 2 Qn'aerns (one RDM, one WHM) will pop. The Ix'aern will drop a vice or deed 100% of the time.
o The Qn'aerns use their respective 2-hours multiple times.
o The Qn'aerns do not need to be killed. Someone outside of the party fighting the Ix'aern can kite them.
 Ix'Aern cannot be sac pulled by having someone disband from the alliance before trading the organs. The NM pops claimed and cannot be pulled by anyone outside of alliance. It is possible to sac pull by having the person who spawned Ix'MNK commit two actions (JAs, generally) on another monster. This will cause Ix'MNK to go unclaimed, and he may then be pulled without linking.
• The Ix'aern is immune to Gravity, Sleep, Stun, and Bind but is susceptible to Shadowbind.
• The Ix'aern uses Hundred Fists more then once.
• The Ix'aern/Qu'aern do not reraise when killed.
• It can be pulled to the nearby Ebon Panels and be kited there with some skill while being manaburned.
• The Deed of Placidity and Vice of Antipathy cannot both drop from the Ix'aern.
• It is most efficient to check the west (G-7) side first, and then move to the east (I-7) side if desired. To get from west to east, head south to the ??? in (G-9/10), use it to pass through the one-way wall, then continue around to the east and north.

Ix'Aerns info and maps. Ixdrk
Ix'Aern, Qn'Aern x2 - Ru'Hmet Level 1

Popped by sheer animosity.
You have to find the ??? (RuHmet Lv1 @ either F-8, J-8, F-10, J-10) and kill the Aerns there, until one player receives the message "(playername) is enveloped in sheer animosity". When that player checks the ???, the message "Menacing creatures appear out of nowhere" will appear and the NMs will pop.
Touching the ??? when no one in the group has got the message it will say "You sense some unknown presence”
Touching the ??? without sheer animosity but after someone in our group has got the message it will say "You sense some unknown presence, but it does not seem to be hostile."

Ix'Aerns info and maps. IxaernSolo
Ix'Aern - Ru'Hmet Level 2

Popped by killing the Aw'aerns in the square rooms in the four corners of the Brand area (Level 2 G-8, I-8, G-10, I-10)
• Pops a few seconds after a placeholder is killed, can be repopped immediately in any of the 4 rooms after death from another Aw'aern. The frequency of which is completely random. The NM will spawn in the center of the room.
• Depending on where the person with hate when the placeholder was killed is standing, the Ix'aern may or may not aggro him or her.
• Summons 3 Aern's Wynavs to assist it.
o The wynavs are BRD, and can use all songs including Virelai.
o The wynavs cannot be slept, but can be bound and gravitied.
o The wyvavs will be resummoned upon death.
• Recommended tactics: pull the Ix'aern out of the way to avoid links, and kite the wynavs with blinkers.
• A single person outside of the party can -ga the wynavs to get hate and then run to the teleporter; they will deaggro and wander back to the middle of the room if nobody else has hate on them.
o The same trick can be used to solo the Ix'aern with BLM, by first DoTing it, then nuking, teleporting after each spell.
• The player should be cautioned that the Ix'aern has party style hate (similiar to Darters in Dragon's Aery). This means that anyone in the alliance that shows aggression towards Ix'aern will cause Ix'aern to show aggression towards everyone in the alliance until everyone has died, logged out, or switched areas. This also means it is not wise to reraise until it has been confirmed that Ix'aern is no longer on the offensive or you have been removed from the alliance.
• Either a Deed of Sensibility or a Vice of Aspersion drops 100% of the time, but not both where as the Deed tends to drop most of the time.

Admin
Admin

https://nemesiss.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down